Social media is a must for B2B companies￼
B2B buyers are increasingly turning to social media to stay informed about their industry, to connect with their peers, and to make purchasing decisions – 75% of B2B buyers and 84% of C level executives turn to social media before making purchasing decisions.
In fact, social media is one of the most efficient and effective ways for B2B companies to build their brand and connect with their audience, which is why a well-designed social media plan should form part of every B2B company’s integrated marketing plan.
There are several reasons why B2B companies should use social media, including:
- Establishing your brand identity: A strong social media presence with a targeted and relevant content marketing strategy can help establish, build and maintain your company’s reputation.
- Amplifying your PR efforts: Social networks are ideal for amplifying your PR efforts and, as a result, boosting your reputation in your industry. Social media channels are especially valuable for sharing, repurposing, and using PR to support your overall marketing efforts.
- Cost-effectively promoting your content: One of the key benefits of social media is that it is cost-effective, making it ideal for distributing all types of content. With the right audience and quality content, organic posts alone can deliver outstanding results. Even paid promotions aren’t very expensive.
- Connecting with customers: Another benefit of social media is its ability to stimulate brand-customer interactions and social media channels offer B2B companies an ideal vehicle for driving conversations around their products or services. A solid social media presence coupled with great content will elicit engagement and positively position your business in the market.
- Providing better customer support: Social media offers the perfect channel for providing an exceptional customer support experience as customers can quickly contact and deal with your business. It allows you to control the situation, display efficiency, and mitigate reputational risk.
- Humanising your brand: People will have a hard time connecting with your business if they don’t know the people behind it. A major benefit of social media is its ability to put a human face to a brand and to showcase the people involved.
- Understanding your audience: Social listening can help your business gain a better understanding of your audience. It is a great way to really understand what topics your audience is interested in, what conversations they’re following, and what resonates with them. These insights can be used to optimise your messaging.
Social media is a great tool for building engaged audiences and a loyal community of followers who are interested in what your company has to offer. If your B2B business isn’t currently enjoying the benefits mentioned, or if it’s time to revamp your social media efforts, we can help.
With nearly 20 years’ experience and expertise developing and implementing successful digital and traditional PR campaigns for B2B clients in various sectors, including sustainable technologies, services, manufacturing, logistics and construction, amongst others, we have extensive experience in developing and implementing successful social media marketing strategies.
To learn how we can help your business with exciting and engaging social media content that cuts through the noise, why not give us a call on 01422 363424 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please follow and like us: