Weir Minerals Europe is part of the Weir Group, a FTSE 250 company, and has its headquarters in Todmorden, UK.
A designer and manufacturer of internationally renowned wear-resistant engineered products for the mining, quarrying, waste water sectors, the company has a reputation for engineering excellence, sharing knowledge and investing in skills.
Weir Minerals Europe has a broad range of brands trusted for slurry transportation, comminution and minerals processing, and is committed to helping customers address issues such as total cost of ownership and reduced maintenance costs.
• To work proactively with the marketing team to develop engaging marketing campaigns and collateral including press releases, videos and infographics for the European market
• PR campaign to target key sector European journals with informative features and articles
• To build relationships with key industry journals and to secure coverage for features and press releases
•To write thought leadership articles that highlight Weir Minerals’ expertise across a number of sectors, including mining, quarrying, food processing and waste water treatment
• Several features have been published in European mining and industrial magazines, both in print and online
• These include a Top 10 Warning Signs feature, which offers advice to customers on how to spot signs that their equipment may be in need of maintenance
• This was illustrated by a series of infographics which we subsequently made into an animation.
• The animation was so well received that it was translated into several different languages, including Spanish, French, Polish, German and Czech