The Wool Merchant Hotel is a well-established independent hotel based in Halifax town centre. In early 2016 the hotel underwent an extensive refurbishment, which included overhauling some of the venue’s 55 hotel rooms, alongside the reception area, boardroom, bar and the ‘La Taverna’ restaurant.
To ensure the brand and marketing collateral reflected the new modern styling, we were selected to develop a new brand with accompanying marketing materials, alongside providing public relations services.
• Raise awareness of the hotel’s refurbishment within the local press
• Drive engagement from local businesses
• Develop a brand which showcased the hotel’s heritage and modern approach
• Entice more customers to use the hotel’s restaurant during their stay
• Direct a greater number of hotel bookings through the Wool Merchant Hotel website
• Created local awareness of the redevelopment
• A successful open evening, attended by a host of local companies
• A full set of marketing materials and menus which are visually appealing to the hotel’s customers
• More customers visiting the Wool Merchant Hotel’s restaurant
• Press release published in local and regional media
• More than 100 people attended the launch