Wilkinson Woodward is a prominent West Yorkshire legal firm with branches in Halifax, Huddersfield and Brighouse. Serving the areas of Calderdale and Kirklees since 1886, its familiarity with the local community makes it well-placed to support individuals, families and businesses through its comprehensive range of legal services and on-the-doorstep availability.
The firm prides itself on its purpose and values and is committed to understanding its clients, giving the best possible legal advice and providing value for money. Across all branches, its team of highly qualified legal experts offer accessible, efficient and fairly priced legal advice.
Aside from its legal work, the firm has a strong CSR posture, supporting many local charities, events and other good causes.
• Develop Wilkinson Woodward’s position as one of the region’s leading high-street solicitors and enhance its reputation as the ‘go-to’ practice.
• Raise awareness of the firm’s market-leading legal services.
• Increase awareness of the Wilkinson Woodward brand and the practice’s services across B2B and B2C audiences.
• Develop internal communication across different departments, offices and towns.
• Target and enhance communication with existing clients.
• Achieve page one Google search rankings for all branches – Halifax, Huddersfield, and Brighouse.
• Develop and implement an integrated PR, social media, content marketing campaign to increase awareness of the firm’s brand, reputation, and services.
• Identify, research, and recommend local activities and events to attend to raise the brand profile across Halifax, Brighouse and Huddersfield.
• Issue media releases and post regular blog articles about the team, departments, industry news and the firm’s CSR activities.
• Post frequent social media posts and encourage audience engagement.
• Oversee the firm’s website regularly uploading fresh content, consistent messaging whilst improving SEO.
• Liaise with local partners and hold regular meetings with the Wilkinson Woodward team.
• Wilkinson Woodward appears on page one of Google for all locations.
• LinkedIn following grew by 18.5% in 12 months.
• Google reviews are on target to reach a KPI of 50% increase in 12 months.
• Increased online reach to 587,432 in 12 months.
• Achieved highest ever impressions and engagements with a single post in 2023.
• Regular weekly social posts have increased online engagement and impressions.
• Fresh content uploaded regularly to the website, including blogs and news.
• 18 team events across Halifax, Brighouse and Hudderfield were attended in 2023.