Wakefield Acoustics is one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of advanced industrial and environmental noise control systems.
On the back of continued growth, the company moved to a new state-of-the-art facility, giving it the capacity to continue to serve its expanding international customer base.
• Support an official launch party/open day for the unveiling of the new facility
• Encourage invited guests to visit Wakefield Acoustics’ new facility
• Showcase the company’s new manufacturing and engineering capabilities
• To introduce Wakefield Acoustics as a leading provider of noise reduction solutions to potential new markets
• Provide support to the Wakefield Acoustics team and stakeholders
• Invite local dignitaries and regional journalists
• Circulate targeted media to key print and online media
• Set up social media platforms and initiate a social media campaign
• Develop supporting branded collateral
• Source photographer and oversee photography on the day of the event
• Event attended by several high profile dignitaries
• 35 pieces of editorial coverage secured
• Wakefield Acoustics' profile raised across all key target sectors including regional media
• Employees were engaged in the event
Shrewdd Marketing’s proactive approach helped us organise a highly successful open day at our new facility.
The company’s creativity allowed us to fully showcase our new capabilities and by securing articles in trade magazines, regional media and online, the team not only helped to raise the profile of the open day itself but also of our expertise within key sectors.
Managing Director, Wakefield Acoustics