Harvard Technology is a pioneer in the design, development and manufacture of smart lighting solutions.
Its products include the ingenious EyeNut wireless control solution for indoor lighting and the revolutionary LeafNut control system for street lighting.
The company also manufactures an innovative range of LED Solutions, including its market-leading CoolLED drivers, LEDeng light engines, and CustomLED design and placement service.
• To develop a suite of original, compelling animated videos to support Harvard Technology at key industry exhibitions
• Raise awareness of Harvard Technology’s solutions, including CoolLED, LEDeng, EyeNut and LeafNut through motion content
Encourage engagement by informing and educating Harvard Technology’s customers of the launch of new solutions at trade shows
• Ensure that the Harvard Technology brand was communicated through the motion execution
• Create interactive demonstrations, product showcases and digital wall graphics
• Develop large motion visuals for Harvard Technology’s exhibition stands
• Produce interactive displays of the Connected Campus and Connected Retail concepts
• Formulate a display using half a dozen iPads illustrating to visitors the benefits of the various aspects of the LeafNut system
• Motion content utilised at a range of exhibitions in the UK, Europe and the Americas
• Increased awareness of Harvard Technology’s smart lighting solutions
• Interactive motion content used by the Harvard Technology sales team during trade shows and in sales meetings
• 100s of visitors used and interacted with the animated motion content
• Positive feedback received from attendees