Park Place is the leading independent corporate finance company in Yorkshire and the North East of England.
The firm offers clients open and candid advice, supporting them in situations such as mergers, acquisitions, equity release and management buy-outs. Its customers range from established businesses with turnovers running into billions of pounds to new, exciting ventures.
• Produce a range of visually appealing, engaging financial literature for Park Place and a number of its clients
• Create graphs, bar charts and infographics as required, for use within the brochures and documents
• Understand and respect the sensitive nature of the content of each document
• Work to the specific timescales and parameters outlined by Park Place
• Create a brochure for Park Place itself, outlining the company’s services as management advisors and the benefits of using the firm to provide independent financial advice
• Develop the creative design for literature for Park Place’s clients, which include well-known businesses, financial institutions and management teams
• Produce literature including a corporate brochure and financial performance documents, in A4 and A5 format
• Design the layout of the brochures and, where required, to illustrate the documents with charts and graphics
• Organise the printing of the literature
• Having taken the brief from Park Place, we developed the creative design for the literature and delivered within all required timescales and budgets
• We fully understood and respected the confidential nature of the literature content
• Awareness of Park Place’s services and those of the company’s clients was raised with the attractive, visually appealing literature