IRT Surveys is one of the fastest growing thermal imaging and net-zero software specialists in Europe. As a pioneer in its field, the company works closely with social housing providers, local authorities, and building professionals to help diagnose building defects and energy inefficiencies in their properties.
Since 2002, the company has provided professional, impartial advice to clients from a range of sectors and assessed over 500,000 buildings using bespoke energy software which quantifies energy losses from the images themselves.
With nearly two decades of experience developing and implementing successful PR strategies – and wide-ranging knowledge of the markets in which IRT Surveys operate – IRT Surveys recognised the value of working with Shrewdd Marketing to develop a stand-out campaign that differentiated the company within an ever evolving market landscape.
• Raise awareness of the IRT Surveys brand, as well as the company’s strategic objectives across horizontal and vertical market sectors
• Recommend a multi-channel PR and content strategy to promote the company’s strategic vision across a range of marketing channels including traditional, rich, and social media
• Enrich and promote IRT Surveys established reputation in core markets, generate engagement and open up conversations with key buyer personas
• Help build knowledge and awareness of the value and benefits of thermal imaging surveying – particularly when it comes to overhauling the energy performance of the UK’s existing housing stock to achieve ambitious net-zero targets.
• Employ PR and content to explain how data-driven insights are helping local authorities and housing associations make smarter retrofit decisions
• Develop and implement an integrated PR, content and social media strategy to increase awareness of IRT Surveys brand, as well as the company’s thermal imaging and net zero software solutions, among key target markets including social housing and local authorities.
• Effectively communicate the key benefits of IRT Surveys thermal imaging and net-zero software solutions to prospective clients.
• Identify and secure thought leadership articles, comment pieces and interviews, tailoring the content to the specific audiences they are intended for, with key messages for each.
• Use stimulating, sector-relevant content combined with contextually relevant messaging to delivered a complex proposition directly and simply.
• Proactively seek opportunities within print, online and rich media in the mortgage and financial markets – in conjunction with IRT Surveys’ strategic partners including the Green Finance Institute (GFI) and Hinckley & Rugby Building Society – to become an authoritative voice on key market developments including green mortgages.
• Editorial published in target online, print and rich media, reaching a combined audience of over 7 million readers in core markets.
• The creative approach, delivered across a range of digital, print, rich and social media channels resulting in significant social media and digital engagement – with nearly 1,000 social engagements, a social media reach of approaching 1,000,000, and nearly 300 new followers generated in a little over a month.
• The proactive PR media and media relations campaigns, generated awareness, and increased levels of engagement, with editorial published in target online and print media, including key journals targeting OEMs.
• A vodcast opportunity with RICs – a globally recognised professional body – helped establish IRT Surveys as an authoritative voice on net-zero initiatives in social housing, reaching an audience of 134,000 highly qualified trainees and professionals.
• The profile of the IRT Surveys brand, and the company’s market-leading thermal imaging and net-zero software solutions, was raised across existing horizontal sectors and new vertical markets such as the financial services and mortgage sectors.
“I would say the Shrewdd team has been tremendous value for money and reached an audience we could only have dreamt about. They have caught the eye of investors, partners and potential clients alike. 10/10. Highly recommended.”
Stewart Little - IRT Surveys