Heineken is the UK's leading pub, cider and beer company, producing iconic brands such as Heineken, Foster's, Kronenbourg 1664, Strongbow and Bulmers.
The company employs more than 2,000 people in the UK at seven sites including London, Edinburgh and Tadcaster.
• In conjunction with our long-standing client Innserve, we were asked to produce a quality brochure aimed at bar staff, to promote good practice while remaining engaging and readable
• To incorporate advice on essential tasks such as line cleaning, cellar hygiene, glass washing and pouring the perfect pint
• Adhere to Heineken brand guidelines throughout
• Develop pages that could be used as a reference by bar tenders
• Create 'change pages' and a fresh cover for subsequent editions, to ensure the magazine remained current encouraging staff to pick it up and read it
• Develop informative and engaging info-graphics to illustrate the features, and where necessary source suitable photographs
• Ensure designs conformed to Heineken brand guidelines
• We worked closely with one of Heineken's most experienced and respected trainers to collate information for the features. This included joining a training workshop aimed at bar tenders
• We delivered 12,000 copies of On Tap to the client
• The Heineken team is now looking to incorporate it into the company's quality training programme
• The magazine was delivered to Heineken customers, for distribution to bar staff
• It will become an integral part of training for both bar tenders and new licensees