Heineken is the UK's leading pub, cider and beer company, producing iconic brands such as Heineken, Foster's, Kronenbourg 1664, Strongbow and Bulmers.
The company employs more than 2,000 people in the UK at seven sites including London, Edinburgh and Tadcaster.
• In conjunction with our long-standing client Innserve, we were asked to produce a quality brochure aimed at bar staff, to promote good practice while remaining engaging and readable
• To incorporate advice on essential tasks such as line cleaning, cellar hygiene, glass washing and pouring the perfect pint
• Adhere to Heineken brand guidelines throughout
• Develop pages that could be used as a reference by bar tenders
• Create 'change pages' and a fresh cover for subsequent editions, to ensure the magazine remained current encouraging staff to pick it up and read it
• Develop informative and engaging info-graphics to illustrate the features, and where necessary source suitable photographs
• The magazine was distributed to 10,000 customers and read by 50,000 bar staff
• The publication was well received by customers
• The Heineken team is incorporating the magazine into the Quality Training Programme
• Issue 2 of On Tap is underway