Harvard Technology is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of energy saving lighting solutions.
Its products include the ingenious EyeNut system for indoor lighting, the revolutionary LeafNut control system for street lighting plus an innovative range of LED Solutions.
We wanted to ensure Harvard Technology was one of the leading lights at LUX Live – Europe’s flagship lighting exhibition which attracts thousands of industry experts every year – when it was held at London’s ExCel Arena in November.
• To ensure the Harvard Technology stand attracted experts
• Engaging with its key existing customers
• Ensure that the new Harvard Technology brand was communicated both pre-show and through the stand execution
• Create interactive demonstrations, product showcases and a digital wall of graphics
• Produce attractive and engaging literature
• Create a buzz around the company’s participation at the show through a sustained social media campaign
• Create an interactive display of the Connected Campus concept
• Develop large hub-screen visuals for the central area of Harvard Technology’s stand
• Create visually engaging animated graphics for the EyeNut Zone
• Formulate a display using half a dozen iPads, to illustrate to visitors the benefits of the various forms of the LeafNut system
• Produce impactful stand graphics
• Source accompanying promotional products
• Our e-shot to entice visitors to the stand went to a total of 3,597 recipients
• The EyeNut Combined Emergency Driver made the Top 10 must-see innovations list
• Harvard Technology was commended in the emergency lighting category of the LUX awards
• The experts at Harvard Technology unveiled the company’s LeafNut Smart City system at LUX Live
• Visitors flocked to the stand over the course of the two days
• The press release written to support the campaign was used throughout key industry media, achieving more than five times ROI