Hargreaves Ductwork Ltd, based in Bury, is a world-leading provider of high-quality bespoke ventilation ductwork solutions.
Our main objectives were to secure print and television media coverage surrounding Hargreaves’ recent Chernobyl project, alongside increasing the brand’s outstanding work in the local area.
• Raise awareness of Hargreaves
• Discuss the range of specialist solutions the company provides
• Secure regional television coverage
• Promote the Chernobyl ventilation project to a wide range of industries
• Frequently engage with local television contacts
• Circulate a press release that discusses the scale and challenges of the Chernobyl ventilation solution
• Write thought leadership feature articles that highlight the company’s expertise
• Build relationships with key local and trade media
• Local television coverage secured on ITV Granada
• The footage featured managing director Tim Hopkinson and was broadcast across the three main daily bulletins
• Chernobyl press release generated six times return on investment
• Since May, Hargreaves has received four times return on investment
The main marketing goal has been to raise our profile in the local community. To do this in an engaging manner we wanted to secure prime-time television coverage, specifically with filming at our manufacturing facility in Bury.
We also wanted to reach out to the trade magazines, as some of our key industries may be unaware that we are currently working on one of the largest engineering projects in Europe, the Chernobyl New Safe Confinement.
From the outset, Shrewdd Marketing understood our requirements and has gone beyond our initial expectations. It was great to see members of the Hargreaves team featured on ITV promoting the apprenticeship schemes available within the engineering and manufacturing industry, as an alternative to A Levels and higher education.
Trade Division Director for Hargreaves Ductwork Ltd.