Fulham is a leading global manufacturer and supplier of lighting components and electronics for commercial and speciality applications. The company develops and manufactures a variety of award-winning LED and emergency products, lighting controls, as well as legacy products.
Headquartered in Hawthorne, California, the company sought to leverage Shrewdd Marketing’s extensive experience of marketing products and services to the North American and Canadian markets to develop and implement a multi-channel marketing campaign.
• Raise awareness of the Fulham brand, as well as the company’s strategic objectives across horizontal and vertical market sectors
• Recommend a multi-channel marketing strategy to promote the company’s strategic vision across a range of marketing channels
• Ensure Fulham became the go-to lighting technologies and services provider for horizontal (original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)) and vertical market sectors
• Develop an original and visually appealing refreshed brand concept - in line with the company’s new strategic vision - to support the campaign across digital and print channels
• Design and develop a new Fulham brand concept highlighting the company’s heritage, while at the same time emphasising the new strategic vision
• Plan and implement an integrated multi-channel marketing campaign including a full range of digital and traditional activities - including digital PR and media relations, content marketing, branding, design, SEO, AdWords, and social media
• Produce a suite of visually appealing content including corporate, sales and product brochures, incentive program presentations and animated videos, which detailed the company’s product and service offer
• The profile of the Fulham brand, and the company’s market-leading lighting technology products, was raised across existing horizontal sectors and new vertical markets such as the commercial building and industrial/warehousing sectors
• New marketing content developed, including a series of engaging animation videos that effectively communicated the Fulham brand promise, and described the benefits of the key technologies
• The proactive PR media and media relations campaigns, generated awareness, and increased levels of engagement, with editorial published in target online and print media, including key journals targeting OEMs
• Traffic generated to the Fulham website primarily through a combination of SEO and PPC, as well as ongoing organic social media