Clugston Group was established in 1937 by the current Chairman’s father.
The Group has activities in construction, logistics, facilities management and property development and has built a reputation for safely delivering a wide variety of service and projects for customers in the public and private sectors.
• Increase awareness of the appointment of Clugston Group’s new chief executive Bob Vickers through a sustained PR campaign in target UK media
•Ensure that the Clugston Group brand and messaging was communicated through the PR execution
• Promote Clugston as a leading provider of services in construction, logistics, maintenance and property development to potential new markets
• Secure regional and trade press coverage
• Arrange editor interviews with key vertical and horizontal publications
• Write and circulate press releases targeted at the trade and regional print media
•Develop and implement a PR and media relations campaign targeting trade and regional media to promote the appointment of Bob Vickers as chief executive
• Secure interviews within key digital and print media
• Campaign achieved over 50 times return on investment
• Exclusive interviews and profile pieces secured in all targeted media outlets within agreed timeframes
• Interviews published reached combined audience of 217,223 decision makers through coverage
• Reached key decision makers through coverage in all key media