My Mobility Guide was established early in 2020 with the aim of providing an interesting, engaging and informative website hub, targeted specifically for the disabled, carers, chronic illness sufferers as well as the parents of disabled children, or even the children of disabled parents, amongst others.
As a group, disabled and generally less abled people are a significant part of society and often a forgotten community. Like everyone, they deserve to be heard and supported.
• Help make My Mobility Guide prominent through search engines and help them build on initial website visitor numbers
• Identify key topics on which to develop engaging and informative content, ensuring not only one part of the less able community was addressed but all
• Build a social media following through Facebook and Twitter
• Improve organic search rankings
• Be pro-active and recommend new opportunities
• Write website content covering equipment that plays a key role in the day to day lives of the less abled
• Visitor proposals to encourage them to feedback, share experiences and make suggestions on what topics they would like covered in the future
• Website blogs which can provide informative and helpful information in a quick read format
• Regular, fresh and informative social media posts to encourage interaction and visits to their website
• The website has seen over 2,100 visitors, and counting. Over 42% have been referrals from other sites
• Our search engine optimisation (SEO) plan has led to 50% more appearances in the top ten results from key relevant terms
• Facebook and Twitter accounts have received 35 click throughs/engagements, 105 shares, 47 comments/reactions since launch, and still growing