Paragon Customer Communications UK is an award-winning organisation which is at the forefront of customer communications, delivering technology-driven solutions to clients across multiple sectors and international markets.
The organisation is part of the Paragon Group which employs over 7500 people in 17 countries, and supplies to 45 countries worldwide.
• Develop a PR strategy to increase awareness of Paragon Customer Communications UK’s ‘Hybrid Mail’ solution among key target markets, including healthcare and financial services
• Effectively communicate key benefits of the solution to prospective clients
• Drive up monthly website visits to the Paragon Customer Communications UK website, with particular emphasis on the Hybrid Mail page
• Devise and implement a strategic campaign, targeting relevant digital and print media outlets across vertical markets within the UK
• Identify and exploit opportunities for features in target market publications
• Secure and craft articles, highlighting key messages to frame the campaign
• Editorial published in target online and print media, reaching a combined audience of over 1 million readers
• A speaker opportunity at an important Private Healthcare Summit was secured
• Significant leads were generated on the back of the campaign