The Chemical Business Association (CBA), founded in 1923, has a long and illustrious heritage in delivering for its members and is the leading organisation representing the complete chemical supply chain. Many of its members are SME’s and include manufacturers, distributors, traders, warehouse operators, logistics and transport companies, as well as service providers and suppliers who collectively are the main chemical industry interface providing products and services to virtually every sector of industry both in the UK and globally.
The CBA is the ‘Voice of the chemical supply chain’ and its work includes advocacy and lobbying of policymakers, and with an extensive and in-depth range of expertise and insight, it provides vital information to its members on a wide range of issues affecting the industry.
• Raise the profile of both the CBA and the chemical supply chain industry.
• Increase awareness of the association’s lobbying and advocacy efforts.
• Advance the CBA’s established reputation.
• Boost its position as a thought leader and influencer.
• Draw attention to the critical role that chemicals play in society.
• Demonstrate the importance of chemicals to the economy.
• Highlight the commitment of the chemical supply chain towards sustainability.
• Showcase its support for members and the wider industry.
• Communicate the key benefits of CBA membership.
• Develop and implement a comprehensive PR strategy to raise the CBA’s profile and increase awareness of its activities.
• Identify and secure thought leadership articles, comment pieces and interviews, tailoring the content to specific audiences with key messages for each.
• Proactively seek opportunities to highlight the CBA as an authoritative voice on issues affecting the chemical supply chain industry.
• The proactive PR campaign generated awareness and raised the CBA’s profile across various key sectors.
• In addition to reaching print and online media, PR efforts resulted in the CBA being featured on the BBC, ITV, and other national and international news programmes.
• 11 in depth feature articles published in key publications in six months.
• Campaign delivered eight times ROI in six months.