Launching Harvard Technology
Harvard Technology is a world leader in the design, development and manufacture of wireless lighting control solutions for the Smart City ecosphere. We recently we completed a re-brand for the company.
- Create a brand that was in line with the company’s new strategic vision
- Increase activity on social media platforms and create messages that are symbiotic with Harvard Technology’s re-brand
- Raise awareness of the company within key target audiences and sectors
- Refresh the company’s full range of marketing collateral
- Develop comprehensive brand guidelines
- Launch the new brand at LightFair 2016 in San Diego
- Concept development and design of a new Harvard Technology brand and logo
- Create a countdown to the new brand launch on social media
- Write pre and post LightFair 2016 press releases on the launch of the new brand and circulate to key market sectors
- Develop exclusive social media content
- Create an e-mail campaign unveiling the new Harvard Technology brand
- Secure and write sector specific feature articles promoting Harvard Technology’s solutions and new brand
- Ensure brand consistency is kept throughout all marketing collateral
- Successful brand launched at LightFair 2016
- Print and digital articles published in trade and local media
- PR campaign achieved 9.5 return on investment
- Social media engagement increased over 100 per cent
- Redeveloped new brand guidelines
What the client said
I have been working with Shrewdd Marketing throughout my time at Harvard Technology and when it came to developing a new brand, I had no doubts in enlisting the company’s support.
Shrewdd provided a host of pro-active creative ideas, which built upon our existing brand, whilst sticking to the brief of supplying a more technology-focused design. Everyone at the company loves the new look of Harvard Technology and we have already received lots of positive feedback from our customers. We look forward to working with Shrewdd as we continue to develop as a business.
James Osborne, marketing manager at Harvard Technology