Making a noise about Wakefield Acoustics’ new facility
Wakefield Acoustics is one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of advanced industrial and environmental noise control systems.
On the back of continued growth, the company moved to a new state-of-the-art facility, giving them the capacity to continue to serve its expanding international customer base.
- Support an official launch party/open day for the unveiling of the new facility, including a factory tour
- Encourage invited guests to visit Wakefield Acoustics’ new facility
- Showcase the company’s new manufacturing and engineering capabilities and the increased capacity
- Provide support to the Wakefield Acoustics team and stakeholders, inviting local dignitaries and regional journalists
- Circulate targeted media to key print and online media, both pre and post event
- Set up social media platforms and initiate a social media campaign
- Develop supporting branded collateral including literature, promotional items, wall displays
- Source photographer and oversee photography on the day of the event
- Event attended by several high profile dignitaries including the Batley & Spen MP, the Mayor of Kirklees as well as local councillors
- 35 pieces of editorial coverage secured in print and online media
- Wakefield Acoustic’s profile raised across all key target sectors including regional media
- Employees were engaged in the event
What the client said
Shrewdd Marketing’s proactive approach helped us organise a highly successful open day at our new facility. The company’s creativity allowed us to fully showcase our new capabilities and by securing articles in trade magazines, regional media and online, they not only helped raise the profile of the open day itself but also of our expertise within key sectors.
Lee Nicholson, Managing Director, Wakefield Acoustics